Isabella's Web Zone

Chapter 10

I enjoyed module 10 because it relates to my SQL course, and my microsoft access course this semester, with the concept of data structures. I enjoy working with data because I like creating organization and efficiency. I learned having valid data is extremely important because if just one piece of important data is incorrect or invalid, the entire result can be wrong. When the text mentions unstructured and the cell phone example it just makes me think of my mom  who has thousands of photos unstructured across her phone, cds, and computer and camera, and every once in a while she needs to find a specific picture from 2006 and I have to dig through her computer to help her. I enjoy structuring data in my projects in my other classes, and I learned through this chapter that data can’t even be cleansed until it’s fully structured.I’m very familiar with PII because I basically collect it all day working in a pharmacy. I can see why data aggregation must be done correctly as not to leak private information. If I leaked any data at work by accident I could be sued for HIPAA. I only previously knew about queues but I didn’t know what a stack was (in relation to computers) but I see now almost every site uses some type of stack such as amazon suggesting items based on what your last search was, etc.

<- |Appendix...2...3...4...5...6...7...9...10| ->